- 1 tsp canola oil 1 cup chopped onion 4 garlic cloves, minced 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn 2 1⁄2 cups frozen, burger-style vegetable protein crumbles, thawed 1 t
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and add canola oil. When oil is hot, add onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Sauté 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add corn, protein crumbles, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, and chili powder. Stir and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Cover. Turn off heat and keep warm.
3. Heat the tortillas in a microwave or wrapped in foil in the oven at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Spoon vegetable crumble mixture onto tortillas and top each with salsa, sour cream, onions, cilantro, and avocado. Roll up tortillas and fold over.
For more you can check Examples of product demo videos