- 600g pork fillet
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and cut into 10cm lengths
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 limes , halved
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons shao hsing wine or dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons five-spiced powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Stir fry 5 spice and ginger pork, Mix the sesame oil, five-spice powder, dark soy, oyster sauce, ginger, shao hsing, honey and 2 tablespoons of light soy in a large boy. Slice your pork fillet into thin slices and add to the mixture. Leave to marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes. It can be left to marinate over night.
Over high heat, heat your wok and add half the vegetable oil. Add half the pork and stir around for about 30 seconds. Remove the pork and add the last of the oil. Cook the second half of the pork for 30 seconds and then return the other batch of pork and add the spring onions, vinegar, 1 tablespoon light soy sauce and the water.
Stir fry for another minute or two.
Serve with a wedge of lime.