- 500g chicken breast
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 bottle satay sauce
- 1 pack fajita seasoning
- 1 pack fajitas
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon
- Sour cream
- Salt and pepper to season
Prepare the gaucamole first and refrigerate until you are ready to eat.
For the gaucamole:
1. Mash the avodcados.
2. Juice the lemon and add to the mash with salt and pepper to season.
You can also add finely chopped coriander and shallots for extra taste.
For the satay chicken:
1. Heat your wok or fry pan and add a splash of cooking oil. Chop up your onion and fry them off with you garlic.
2. Finely slice your chicken and add to the onions and garlic.
3. In a bowl mix the stay sauce and the dry fajita seasoning. You can add water to make the mixture more liquid and you may also add extra peanut butter if you want it to be extra peanutty. Once combined well pour over the browned chicken.
4. Stir the sauce through making sure all the chicken is covered. Simmer for 3-4 minutes making sure the chicken is cooked through.
Serve on warmed fajitas with your fresh guacamole, tomato salsa, sour cream, grated cheese and fresh sliced lettuce.