- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice 3 tbsp honey 1⁄4 tsp salt 1⁄2 tsp salt-free Mrs. Dash† Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend Nonstick cooking spray 1 tbsp olive oil 1 1⁄2 lb (four 6-oz) chicken breasts, boneless, sk
1. In a small bowl combine the lemon juice, honey, salt, and salt-free seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
2. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. When hot, add chicken breasts. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side to brown.
3. Add the onions, pepper, and lemon juice mixture. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
4. To serve, spoon sauce over the chicken breasts and top with parsley. Serve with hot brown rice.
Makes 4 servings.
For more you can check ITIL Video