- 2 x Chicken breasts cut into small cubes
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Red and Yellow (Bell) Pepper
- 175g Baby Sweet Corn
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 level teaspoon Madras Curry Paste
- The juice of ½ Lemon or Lime
- 1 Tin Coconut Milk (400ml)
- 1 Bunch Fresh Coriander
- 1 x tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 x teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Fish Sauce (Nam Pla)
- 1 small Knob of Ginger
Chop onion, pepper into thin slices.
Chop garlic and ginger finely.
Chop coriander/cilantro from the stalks to the tops finely
Squeeze the lemon/lime into a small bowl.
Pre heat Skillet to a medium heat. Add the oil. Add a teaspoon of the curry paste, stir into the hot oil (being careful not to burn the paste) for 5 seconds.
Add the Chopped vegetables, cook for 3 mins.
Add the chicken, stir for 5 mins.
Add lemon juice, coconut milk and simmer for 10 mins.
Add ½ the chopped coriander/cilantro, all the stalks and some of the chopped leaves.
Add 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
Ready to serve.